Scam Reports

1112113114115116118»

Comments

• bitibiti Member
    2.80 Karma
    Lopaiko said:

KEDWI_17 was using outo clicker on mine.. I once disturbing him and he stopped.. Then he back from afk and watch me there.. And he left..

thats not a proof lol
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.65 Karma
    Last I checked auto clicking is not a scam report
  • Cat amp sCat amp s FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.80 KarmaFamiliar
    i got scammed my heart aw
  • maxreinmaxrein Member
    edited October 2 5.60 Karma
    name; *^^* carrot cake *^^*
    realm: nights shop

carrot is doing the vend thing at first he is putting item at a very cheap price like 200 wuvva block for 15, gate bump 15c, he/she put almost 20 items for a very cheap price then suddenly he put his/her nature staff, we thought he/she would put a cheap price ,then he/she put 10k for it, great no one buy it, he/she tried to scam
    image.png 779.8K
  • 15.85 Karma
    Player: Cla$$ic
    Attempted to switch 22k to 2.2k while purchasing some pets from me in his realm
    This happened earlier yesterday
  • lRaccoonllRaccoonl Member
    0.50 Karma
    Scammer * Username 666* She pretended to be friendly and when we got out of the gsme she scsmmed us over 50 to 60k on items all the stuff you see on screenshots id what she stoled from us and other might on the chest she has.... Thats why Cubic Castle is dead... cause of scammers... even though we have prove does people dont get Ip Ban
    0.50 Karma
    lRaccoonl said:

Scammer * Username 666 * She pretended to be friendly and when we got out of the gsme she scsmmed us over 50 to 60k on items all the stuff you see on screenshots id what she stoled from us and other might on the chest she has.... Thats why Cubic Castle is dead... cause of scammers... even though we have prove does people dont get Ip Ban

0.50 Karma
    I got more screenshoot from before this is from whatsapp where she says she will give the stuff back she or he said that her or hes name was kathering here are more screenshots from that (Its in spanish so i hope you understand)
    0.50 Karma
    I think i have enought prove to get that person banned -.-
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    17.70 Karma
    lRaccoonl said:

I think i have enought prove to get that person banned -.-

Sent you a dm about this
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.15 Karma
    maxrein said:

carrot is doing the vend thing at first he is putting item at a very cheap price like 200 wuvva block for 15, gate bump 15c, he/she put almost 20 items for a very cheap price then suddenly he put his/her nature staff, we thought he/she would put a cheap price ,then he/she put 10k for it, great no one buy it, he/she tried to scam

When it shows the nature staff in the vend for 10k, you can't see the background, that could have been at any place. This is not proof
  • maxreinmaxrein Member
    5.60 Karma

maxrein said:

When it shows the nature staff in the vend for 10k, you can't see the background, that could have been at any place. This is not proof
    I should haved ss more on the realm, and the scammer. anyways no one fell for it, but I almost bought it
  • MuichiroMuichiro Member
    0.05 Karma
    Mr.bola 123 scamming people which he selling vends for 1000c but hollaed it for 100c
    Scam.PNG 1017K
  • carlos19carlos19 Member
    2.10 Karma
    hii can i just ask why ive been banned in cubic castle for 2000plus days
    need your replies plss
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    100.10 Karma
    @carlos19 I would recommend you ask that question in here(support): https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    They should be able to answer what your ban is about.
  • carlos19carlos19 Member
    2.10 Karma
    ok